Sunday, June 1, 2014

I Caught a Fish

Last summer my friend Dale came up from California for a visit. I met him and his friend Harvey in Lincoln City to go fishing and take pictures on the Siletz River. Harvey has a house on the river and goes out fishing quite often. I however have not been fishing in many many years . . . and I was never very good at it. This time however I caught a huge fish! Harvey was so jealous . . . well according to Dale anyway. (You can read his account Here, he got some fun photos of me too)

Dale was kind enough to take a photo of me and my prize fish.
 Harvey, the seasoned fisherman knows how to display a fish for a photo.
                          Harvey was kind enough to gut my fish for me.
 I will play in the dirt and mud. I will even get greasy under the hood of a car (not that I know what I'm doing) and I kill my own spiders. But I will not gut a fish!!

 My fish next to Harvey's fish. I think I won the fishing contest. LOL! And just so you know I'm not exaggerating we measured my fish . . . 14" long. I'm told that's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment