Sunday, June 8, 2014

Siletz River

Last summer my friend Dale was in town and invited me to go fishing with him and his friend Harvey. I drove out to Lincoln City and met the guys at Harvey's river house. Dale and I spent the morning photographing the beautiful Siletz River. And Harvey and I spent the morning fishing. Yes I managed to fish and take pictures at the same time. You can see proof of my amazing multi-tasking skills on Dale's blog. I even caught a fish!! You can read about my catch here. 
 I love the peaceful feeling that comes over me as we drift down the river.
                           The bright color of this tree caught my eye.
 I enjoy watching the colors tumble and distort in the wake we leave in the water.
 Harvey could not understand why Dale and I were taking pictures of leaves floating in the water. But really . . . how could we not? :)
                                                            Meet Dale!
 I might be a little nuts . . . but I think this log looks like a high heel shoe. LOL!

                              Meet Harvey, our guide for the day.






No comments:

Post a Comment