Friday, September 28, 2012

Late Night Revelations . . . .

I'm going to take a break from my DC pictures to share a bit of the craziness of my mind. :)
 
Does anyone else, just before you fall asleep, have your imagination take you to strange and crazy places? Maybe it's just me . . .
 
Well one night a couple weeks ago I had one of these evenings. My imagination was going places that can only be described as (to borrow a phrase from Harry Potter) "Completely Mental"!! But in that moment of craziness I had a moment of clarity and truth hit me. In that moment I had the following realization:
 
"I have friends spread across this country who love me and have stood by me through my darkest days! I have family spread across this country who love me and have supported me no matter what! But most of all I have a God who loves me fuller and deeper than I can EVER imagine!
 
So you can knock me down, tear me down; make me feel bad about myself . . . . but in the end I will be STANDING because I am LOVED! I will SURVIVE because I am LOVED! I will not be conquered!"

No comments:

Post a Comment