Thursday, August 2, 2012

Relaxing on the River

After spending the day in Portland, Dale and I headed to the coast where Dale's friend owns a house on the river. Almost as soon as we arrived we found ourselves in the boat taking a very peaceful ride. I was amazed at how calm the water was and how crystal clear the reflection. Looking over the edge of the boat was like looking into another world, it was almost surreal. The ride was so peaceful, after over a year of constant personal stress, I could feel myself relax a little.

                                            Isn't the reflection amazing
 I was intrigued with the pattern the boat's wake made on the water.

                                             Dale and his friend Harvey
We found this dock quite interesting . . . we even doubled back so that we could get some pictures. Pretty funny . . .

1 comment:

  1. You are so talented. :) You just capture such perfect moments!!

    ReplyDelete