Sunday, August 5, 2012

Colorado

Over Memorial Day weekend I flew to Colorado to visit my Grandparents. My first day there they took me for a drive up into the mountains. I absolutely love mountains and Colorado has some of the most beautiful mountains I've ever seen.

It was a wonderful visit. I spent the weekend talking with my Grandparents and visiting aunts, uncles and cousins. There is nothing better than being surrounded by family (and I have a lot of family).

Thank you so much Grandpa and Grandma for your constant support and prayers.
 I think the aspen trees are so beautiful with their white bark and dancing leaves


                                       We saw so many elk on our drive
                                Such beautiful majestic mountains!!


 There was a wedding going on at this old catholic church - Grandma told me the pope has been here
My Grandparents and I at a view point

No comments:

Post a Comment