Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Friday Night in Portland

After we were done at the Chinese Gardens, Dale and I wandered around Portland. I learned one thing about Dale very quickly, he's not shy!! He had no problems asking perfect strangers for directions. And truth be told, he was better off asking the strangers . . . because as Dale learned quickly about me . . . . I am very directionally challenged!! When it came time to shoot the Portland city lights at night, I took us to the complete other end of Portland, instead of just across the river. But hey, at least Dale got to see ALL of Portland on our scenic drive. :)

If you'd like to see Dale's photo's of Portland (including one he shot of me) check out his blog.

                                  Dale shooting in Pioneer Square
                   Only in Oregon do the statues need umbrellas :)
                                             Hawthorne Bridge

                   I like this one because I captured a shooting star
      And just for fun, I zoomed my lens while I was taking the photo

1 comment:

  1. Love these, Teresa. Especially the night time city scapes. Really well done!

    ReplyDelete