Thursday, September 23, 2010

Ashlee ~ Class of 2011

About a week and a half ago I had the opportunity to take Ashlee's senior photo's. She is a wonderful and beautiful young lady. I really enjoyed our shoot. We started out in Salem and then came back to the Silverton area to get some photo's in a field. While we were waiting for Ashlee to change for the field shot's her mom mentioned that she hadn't expected me to take so many photo's. After filling up my camera card on this shoot . . . . I wonder if maybe I got carried away. But when your shutter happy like I am it's easy to do. And the fact that I had to many favorites to pick 5-10 tells me I was doing something right. :) 
Ashlee, thank you very much for allowing me to take your senior photos. You were wonderful to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment