Saturday, June 6, 2015

Seattle for Spring Break

A few days before Spring Break one of my friends asked me if I'd like to take a day trip to Seattle with her and her daughter. My first reaction was "I can't". But after thinking about it realized there was no reason why I couldn't go. It had been so long since I'd done something spontaneous, so I decided to say "Yes".

                                                                                            The Chihuly glass exhibit was truly beautiful.







                                                        I don't often shoot reflection selfies, but I thought this one with the Space Needle was fun.
                                      The glass chandeliers really had me captivated. All the different shapes and twisty turns of the glass was intriguing.
                                                             We took a tour boat ride and I was able to capture this view of Seattle from the sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment