Sunday, August 18, 2013

Whidbey Island

Last September (I'm behind on my editing) I went to Whidbey Island with a friend. We left at an unreasonable hour (it was still dark) so we could watch the sunrise from Deception Pass Bridge.
                          It was definitely worth getting up super early.
                                               Deception Pass Bridge
                           After the sun came up the fog rolled in fast.
              I found these carnations left on the end of the bridge charming.
 After we crossed the bridge we found a park to wander around in. I love the reflections on the still, fog covered water.
                                        These crooked trees are fun.

 The park brought us around below Deception Pass Bridge. The sun was still coming up and gave the area a beautiful golden glow.
 My friend Dale as we wander around different places on Whidbey Island


 One of our stops bordered this hay field. Dale and I had fun shooting the large round bales.

2 comments:

  1. These are all really nice, Teresa! I particularly like the images of the river with a bit of mist on them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely! Love the fog rolling in but also really love the flowers that were left behind.

    ReplyDelete