Sunday, May 5, 2013

Online Store

As my previous post mentioned I have gone back to school. Turns out books are really really expensive!! I have never understood why text books have to be so expensive. :)  To help offset my school costs, I've decided to open an online store to sell my photos. So if you'd like to help support my school endeavors or just need a pretty picture for your wall, be sure to check out my new store by clicking on the link below.

Thank you

Teresa Hunt Photography - Store


2 comments:

  1. I came across a goecoin of your 2 sweet boys while vacationing in South Dakota. I looked it up and read about your sweet boys. I was with my oldest son who is between the ages of your boys when they were taken to heaven. We said a prayer for your family. I am in awe of your photography.

    ReplyDelete