Saturday, September 3, 2011

My BFF, Her Family and A Dog

She's one of those rare friends. The kind of friend you can say anything to and she understands. The kind of friend who knows you better than anyone outside of family . . . . shoot she is family! Heidi and I have been friends since grade school. Our friendship has stood the test of time and distance. I'm so very thankful to have been blessed with such and amazing friend.

While I was in South Dakota hanging out with Heidi and her family I had the opportunity to take their family pictures. I had a lot of fun goofing around with her two boys. They have a cute dog named Sampson. But since I'm not really an animal person I called him "Dog" all week. He really is a sweet dog . . . even if he does get a little hyper sometimes. :)

Thanks so much Heidi for taking such good care of me these past few months :)







       I absolutely LOVE this picture!! It makes me want to giggle!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment