Friday, August 19, 2011

A Country Girl

I met Mary a few months after the accident. At the time she was a young lady who'd heard about our story and wanted to help. I thought she was a sweet girl.

Then a month ago she called me and asked me to take her Senior photo's. She picked some beautiful locations and she's such a beautiful young lady, both inside and out. (I swear some people make my job so easy!) I really enjoyed getting to know her during the photo shoot. She's a wonderful and determined young lady with a ready smile and a big heart for those around her. Mary, thank you so much for asking me to take your senior pictures. I truly feel privileged to have met you. I wish you all the best as you move into this new phase of your life. :) 

And I just have to say, I LOVE the white dress and cowboy boots!!









No comments:

Post a Comment