Monday, January 10, 2011

A Review of 2010


I loved working with all my clients this year . . . . and I'm looking forward to a year of growing my business even more. :)










These pictures of my nephew were done to help build my portfolio. However, I forgot to check my camera settings before the shoot. Turns out I had my settings all messed up . . . these were the only 2 pictures from the shoot that turned out. You can be sure . . . . I check my settings before every shoot now!









                 I love the light in this one . . . Perfect!




This one still makes me giggle . . . . Rachel and Travis, I love you guys! :)











A lot of my favorite photo's from the wedding (like this one) were taken by my friend Angie Abbe. For using a DSLR camera for the first time she really rocked her first wedding shoot. Thanks Angie!!



Another favorite of mine that Angie shot! Look at the expression captured on the brides face . . . . that's what shooting weddings are all about . . . Capturing the Emotion!


This one is one of my favorites because I have a hard time getting people to relax (probably because I can't relax) and give me natural expressions. However with this shot I was able to capture a very natural expression on my sister-in-law's face. And I just love her smile! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment