Thursday, August 12, 2010

My Nephew Oliver

Earlier this summer I asked my Sister-in-law if I could borrow my 2 year old nephew for a photo shoot. The idea was to get some photos to use for my portfolio. However, I left my camera on the wrong settings. The last shoot I'd done had been inside a very dark church. So my camera was set for indoor shooting. Well that doesn't work so well when your shooting outside. So most of the photo's came out "grainy" or "noisy". Of all my photographer friends, I have yet to talk to one who's never done that. It seems to be a common problem. :) However I thought you might still enjoy seeing the photo's I got . . . . a few of them turned out usable. But I'll probably have to borrow my nephew again and do a re-shoot . . . . oh darn!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment