Sunday, September 28, 2014

World of Tulips

A few weeks ago my Uncle sent me this question: "Jaden (my cousin) would like to know why you take such pretty pictures of flowers and why they make you feel so good?". I wasn't quite sure how how to respond, but this is what I came up with: "I don't know why they make me feel so good. I think it has to do with the process of taking the picture. And then seeing the results of crawling around in the dirt and mud. Plus they are pretty and full of bright colors. The world doesn't always look that way but it should"


















2 comments:

  1. GOSH... these are so gorgeous Teresa!!! I can't even find better words... except when I look through your whole collection, I breath easier afterwards :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Christine. I really am happy with what I captured this year. :)

      Delete