Tuesday, August 7, 2012

My First Moments in Vegas

This blog post is long overdue. I was in Las Vegas last fall . . . not last month. But as we all know life has a way of taking over and time fly's by. I'm not completely behind, I did quite a few Vegas posts last fall . . . just not all of them. So if you're interested in seeing Vegas off the strip check out my blog posts on: Red Rock Canyon, Hoover Dam, Light Painting, or my favorite place (it required 2 blog posts)  Valley of Fire Day 2, and Valley of Fire Day 1.

So here it is . . . My first evening in Las Vegas . . .
 The doorway to Sin City . . . well more of an arch from the parking garage, but it sounds cool
 Does anyone else find it odd that one of my first pictures in Vegas is a details shot?
 For some reason I found the Denny's in Vegas funny. I'll bet their food is as "good" as every other Denny's I've been to.



 Photographers are interesting creatures. We take pictures of patterns, light, textures . . . . interesting things. A bunch of us were taking pictures of the doors below and people started to stop and wait. I think they thought someone interesting was going to come out . . . nope it was just the doors and lights that were interesting. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment